PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in Indianapolis
Remove Tough Pet Stains In Your Carpet
Urine in your carpeting is a severe problem and requires major restoration work to avoid stains and odor. It’s not just a simple wipe up and you’re done. With our revolutionary Pet Urine Removal Treatment® product, even your most severely damaged carpets and area rugs can be saved.
P.U.R.T. is specially formulated and eliminates all urine odors. All Brite Chem-Dry’s pet urine cleaning product shows excellent results on any and all urine odor-causing spots. We work to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor. Watch this short video to see how our pet stain removal process works!
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting
Urine deposited on carpet does not remain on the surface. It penetrates deep into the carpet ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of your carpet and the ﬂooring material below.
Without even knowing, pets will often continually urinate in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from your ﬂoor, whether it’s cement or wood, and attach to everything. It can even get as far as the framework behind the walls in your house.
As urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not help remove the odor. Until recently, it was near impossible to find a product that was at least semi-effective at removing urine odors.
When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction and destroys any urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined. The carpet will be rinsed with a hot water solution to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In severe cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be heavily applied to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply enough product to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation may apply for services.
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.
Serving all of Indianapolis,
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Fri: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm