PET URINE ODOR REMOVALRemove pet stains and odors with All Brite Chem-Dry in Indianapolis
Pet Urine Cleaning Indianapolis, IN
Ideally, pets would never have accidents on our carpets or rugs. However, we all know that’s not the case and that accidents happen. Unfortunately, when it involves urine, it’s not an easy clean and your carpets and rugs are at risk. Urine can seep deep below the carpets and ruin the pad and floor underneath if not taken care of promptly and properly.
Luckily, thanks to All Brite Chem-Dry’s revolutionary Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.) service in Indianapolis, even carpets or area rugs severely damaged with pet urine can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is designed specifically to eliminate both pet urine odors and stains.
If you’ve tried the products you bought from the store and the pet smells and stains are still there, give All Brite Chem-Dry a call! Our technicians will locate, rinse out and treat urine affected areas leaving it clean and odor free. We offer pet urine removal in Beech Grove, Indianapolis, Fishers, Carmel, Noblesville, and the surrounding areas.
Things You Should Know About Urine In Carpet
Urine deposited on carpet does not remain on the surface. It penetrates deep into the carpet ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of your carpet and the ﬂooring material below. And does your pet like to do its business in the same spot every time?
If so, these locations can accumulate serious damage to the carpet and flooring. It’s not just the damage you have to worry about, it’s the smell as well. As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent.
Simple surface cleaning will not remove the odor. Until recently, it was near impossible to find a product that was at least semi-effective at removing urine odors. When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction and destroys any urine odor.
Pet Stain Removal With All Brite Chem-Dry
Call (317) 843-9400
Let’s Take You Through The P.U.R.T.® Process
- The source and severity of the odor are determined then the carpet or rug will be rinsed and extracted with hot water to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine and break down the odor causing components.