PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet stain and odor removal in Indianapolis and the surrounding areas
Pet Urine Removal Indianapolis, IN
In a dream world, our beloved pets would never make messes on our carpets or rugs. However, we all know that’s not the case and that accidents occasionally happen. Unfortunately, when these accidents involve urine, it’s not an easy clean and your carpets and rugs are at risk.
Urine can seep deep below the carpets and potentially ruin the pad and floor underneath if not taken care of promptly and properly. It is incredibly expensive to replace everything underneath your carpet. So do yourself a favor and take care of pet urine stains as soon as they happen.
Thanks to All Brite Chem-Dry’s revolutionary P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) service, even carpets or area rugs severely damaged with pet urine can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is designed specifically to eliminate both pet urine odors and stains. If you’ve tried the products you bought from the store and the pet smells and stains are still there, give All Brite Chem-Dry a call! We can help! We offer pet urine removal in Beech Grove, Indianapolis, Fishers, Carmel, Noblesville, and the surrounding areas.
Things You Should Know About Urine In Carpet
Urine deposited on carpet does not remain on the surface. It penetrates deep into the carpet ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of your carpet and the ﬂooring material below. And does your pet like to do its business in the same spot every time?
If so, these locations can accumulate serious damage to the carpet and flooring. It’s not just the damage you have to worry about, it’s the smell as well. As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent.
Simple surface cleaning will not remove the odor. Until recently, it was near impossible to find a product that was at least semi-effective at removing urine odors. When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction and destroys any urine odor.
Pet Stain Removal With All Brite Chem-Dry
Call (317) 843-9400 or
Let’s Take You Through The P.U.R.T.® Process
- The source and severity of the odor are determined then the carpet or rug will be rinsed and extracted with hot water to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine and break down the odor causing components.
Pet urine stains and odors in carpets can cause many issues in the home. If you have pets, chances are that you’ve experienced those issues. Watch this short video to hear what a veterinarian has to say about the impact of pet urine in your home and how beneficial professional pet urine cleaning really is.
Contact All Brite Chem-Dry in Indianapolis today to get a free pet odor or stain removal consultation!
Serving all of Indianapolis,
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Fri: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm